Mass on the Lord’s Day
- Saturday: 5:00pm (Sunday Vigil), 7:30pm (Spanish Mass)
- Sunday: 7:30am, 9:00am (Children), 10:30am, 12 Noon, 5:30pm (Life Teen)
- Summer Schedule
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am
- Saturday: 8:00am
- Autumn - Spring Schedule
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 7:00am, 8:00am (Latin)
- Thursday and Friday: 7:00am, 8:00am
- Saturday: 8:00am
- We celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation every day: after the 7am Mass, Monday - Wednesday; after the 7am and 8am Mass Thursday - Friday; Saturdays after the 8am Mass and from 4pm to 5pm; we also celebrate the Sacrament on Sunday from 4:30pm to 5pm.
- We hold baptism classes on the first Wednesday of the month in the red barn. All parents who wish to have their children baptized must participate in the baptism class. Parents must call the rectory to register. Dates are given at the class.
- We celebrate the Sacrament of Marriage after couples have contacted the rectory at least 6 months in advance to making arrangements. Pre-Cana marriage preparation is required of all couples.
- We comfort the sick through prayer and the Sacraments. Please contact the rectory for a priest to celebrate the Sacraments with the seriously ill.
Monday Night Devotions
- 7:30pm to 8:15pm: Devotions begin with Novena to Our Blessed Mother, followed by Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Benediction.
- Thursday, 12 Noon to 8:30pm
First Saturday Devotions
- Confessions begin at 7:30am, followed by Mass and Devotions at 8am. Afterwards we have a continental breakfast in the cafeteria.
- The Diocesan Office for the Protection of Children and Young People was created to ensure the safety of our youth and can be reached at 516-678-5800 ext. 216 or 573 Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The hotline to report sexual abuse is 516-594-9063.
- Family, Marriage and Individual Therapy provided by licensed therapists is available to our parish. Contact Dr. Giuliani at the Catholic Counseling Center at 631-243-2503.